At Mark T. Hanstein, DDS, your health and the health of our staff continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY open because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and team members. COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us and we want all of our patients to feel confident in returning to our dental offices. Our own families are patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of them.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- loss of taste
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- You will notice a few changes in our office procedures which will include filling out a COVID-19 questionnaire, no magazines, spacing of chairs, extra time between patients and wiping down waiting room with disinfectant.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
Our team is proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family. To schedule an appointment or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don't hesitate to contact us at (405) 235-7288.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus: