LUMINEERS® BY CERINATE® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile.
LUMINEERS are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.) LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Your LUMINEERS dentist can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years - and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!
Contact-Lens-Thin to Save Your Tooth Structure
- Limited shots or anesthetic required
- Little to no reduction of tooth structure - you keep your natural teeth intact!
- Patented porcelain — from Den-Mat Corporation, a trusted name in dentistry and oral care
- Minimal preparation required
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Only two visits necessary
- Extremely natural-looking because they are so thin (approximately .2 mm) and translucent — patented porcelain
- No temporaries required
- Restore teeth. Help prevent wear
- Extraordinarily strong. Clinically proven to last over 20 years
- A viable alternative to braces in many cases
- Can be placed over crowns and rejuvenate old dental bridge work
- No micro-leakage or micro-cracking
- Evolving from Cerinate porcelain restorations, lauded as one of the top 100 dental products for 2002 by Dentistry Today, a highly-respected publication
CALL US: (405) 235-7288 REQUEST APPOINTMENT